1) Government of India Honoured with National Youth Award Excellence in Research & Innovation and with Token of appreciation 50,000/- from Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, New Delhi.
2) Honoured with Prestigious Youth Inspirator Award Excellence in Science, Technology and Engineering from YIN – Young Inspiration Network and Sakal Media Group. Award was presented by Mr Sanjay Khadse, Deputy Collector, Akola and Mr. Umesh Mane Patil, Deputy Superintendent of Police Akola, Government of Maharashtra.
3) Privileged and Honoured with the Prestigious Loksatta Tarun Tejankit Award 2017-18, Presented by Shri Sureshji Prabhu, Hon’ble Central Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation Government of Indiaand Mr Babasaheb Neelkanth Kalyaniji, Chairman and M D of Bharat Forge.
4) Honored with International Exemplary Research and Performance Award 2018 Excellence in Medical Research and Innovationfrom International Society for Contemporary Medical Research and All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
5) Honored with Water Saviour Awardat CMR Institution Hyderabad, Organised by Lee Shreyu’s Foundation on the occasion of Youth Meet on Safe Water for Future.
6) Honored with Young Scientist Award by Sri Jogu Ramanna Garu, Hon’ble Minister for Forest, Environment & B.C Welfare, Government of Telangana and Telangana State Council of Science and Technology, On the occasion of National Science Day.
7) Honored with Young Scientist – Best Achievement Award from Vidarbha Welfare Association, Mumbai in association with Mohammed Umar Welfare Society, Mumbai.
8) Honored with Shan-E-Millat Award 2018 from Millat Foundation.
9) Honored with Youngest Speaker at TEDx vnrvjiet Conference 2017 – Hyderabad.
10) Honored and Invited as Motivational Speaker and Youngest Scientist of the City at All India Radio (A.I.R) – Aakashwani.
11) Honored with Shan-E-Millat Sammanit Chinh 2017 from Millat Foundation.
12) Honored as Young Social Innovator at National Conference on Social Innovation (NCSI-2016, Pune)
13) Designed India’s First Internet of Things(I.o.T) Platform for Automobiles – Honoured and Appreciated from Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
14) Winner of BEST INNOVATION AWARD 2016-Electric Solar Car Championship, Organized by ISIE
15) Felicitated as Best Student of the Year with Token of appreciation 50,000/- from Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad.
16) Working on PICO SATELLITE(Under I.S.R.O Student Satellite Program)
17) Honoured with STUDENT SCIENTIST AWARD 2016
18) Winner of Best Innovative Engineer Award 2016
19) Nominated for Dr APJ Kalam Excellence Award 2016
20) Inventor of Dewdrop, Asia’s first 3D Printed Smart Atmospheric Water Generator– Recognized and Appreciated globally.
21) Winner of Creative Mind Student Award 2015
22) Inventor of Smart Helmet – Safety and Security Device, Recognized and Appreciated from RTO Department of Maharashtra and Telangana State.
23) Youngest Patentee of University.
24) Interviewed by Yourstory, BrainBuxa, Scoop it, E27 and other India’s leading and most comprehensive online platform for Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs.
25) Research paper got selected in many International and National conferences organized by IEEE, ESA, JAXA, IIST, TUM etc
26) Guest Speaker at Radio Mirchi.
27) Got featured in over 300+ media channels in about 50 countries across different streams – print, radio, TV and Web.
28) Winner of Best Circuit Designer 2015 – National Level Event at Shrinidhi Institute, Hyderabad.
29) Been invited as speaker at many Government and Private Institutions.
30) Designed Control System & Dashboard of Mono Pilot Plane.
31) Designed Android based Human Machine Interface(H.M.I)
32) Health Science Research on Oedema treatment by Near Infrared.
33) Working on EEG Brain Wave Interface.
34) Worked on Smart Drones.
35) Worked Neuro Physics,Electroencephalogram Interface for Plants,
36) Winner of Robo war in IIT-Mumbai 2013
37) Winner of Best Circuit Designer 2012
38) Winner of Best PCB Designer 2012
39) Worked on Android Automation.
40) Worked on Wall Climbing and Under Water Robotics.
41) Winner of Circuit Designing Championship(Bangalore, Greater Noida and Dehradun)
42) Selected for the Final Round of Circuit Designing Championship at Shanghai, China.
43) Best Science Project Award 2007,2008, 2010 (Govt of Maharashtra)
44) Best Student Award 2010